REACH A GLOBAL AUDIENCE THROUGH THE DARTMOOR ARTISAN TRAIL
The Dartmoor Artisan Trail is an arts, craft and food trail that champions Dartmoor's unique artisan culture to a global audience.
Our aim is to inspire the public to visit and support the moor's producers and artists and help ensure the survival of traditional skills and trades in the national park.
The first of its kind in the UK, the project has been widely acclaimed in the media. On Sunday, August 16th, it was featured on BBC Countryfile which, with nine million viewers, is the UK's most watched television programme. It has been featured in The Guardian, Lonely Planet and The Daily Telegraph, who named it one of the UK's best travel experiences of 2017, and it's soon to be on BBC Spotlight and BBC Radio Devon. It is also being included in several guidebooks to the region, including Bradt's Slow Travel Guide to Devon.
As a result, the trail is now a huge pull, with visitors coming to Dartmoor from across the UK and Europe to try it out.
Photographs of the artisans, taken by trail founder Suzy Bennett, are being exhibited at the Dartmoor Museum of Life in Okehampton from September 2017 to April 2018.
We are looking for sponsors who would like to be associated with this inspiring community project. In return, we can offer fantastic exposure via the trail in local, national and international press, at the project's photography exhibition and across Dartmoor and South Devon's tourist offices.
Packages start from as little as £500. For more information, please contact Suzy on 07786 264865 or email@example.com.
- Your company featured as a project sponsor on The Dartmoor Artisan Trail's free map and pamphlet, which will be stocked in tourism centres across South Devon, including Exeter and Plymouth.
- Your company's banner on the footer of every page of the Dartmoor Artisan Trail website, with a direct link to your website.
- A dedicated page about your company on The Dartmoor Artisan Trail website.
- Your company's banner advert displayed at the trail's exhibition at The Museum of Dartmoor Life with an opportunity to distribute promotional materials.
- The opportunity to run your own competition through the trail and exhibition, giving you the chance to connect with a new audience.
- A free advert on the 'Where to Stay' section of The Dartmoor Artisan Trail website (for tourism-related businesses).
- Your branding on all press releases (sent to local, national, European and US press).
- A public thank you on our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), as well as regular posts referencing your organisation.
- Your company's listed as the project's chief supporter on the photographic archive of the project, which will be stored in the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter, Devon Rural Archive and the Dartmoor Museum of Life.
- The chance to be associated with an environmentally-sound project that helps rural businesses.
- The knowledge that your money is helping Dartmoor’s traditional trades and skills survive.