HELP KEEP DARTMOOR'S TRADITIONAL SKILLS ALIVE
The Dartmoor Artisan Trail is a food and arts trail that champions Dartmoor's unique artisan culture to a global audience.
Our aim is to inspire the public to visit and support the moor's producers and artists, and help ensure the survival of traditional skills and trades in the national park.
Launched in July 2017, the project has already attracted a great deal of interest in the national media, with features in The Guardian, Lonely Planet and The Daily Telegraph, who named it one of the UK's best travel experiences of 2017. On Sunday, August 16th, it's being featured on Countryfile which, with nine million viewers, is the UK's most watched television programme.
This community project has had a fantastic start, but to survive, it needs the help of local business. We are offering the following sponsorship package:
SPONSORSHIP - £1500
Be headline sponsor of The Dartmoor Artisan Trail
- Headline branding on The Dartmoor Artisan Trail's free pamphlet, which will be stocked in tourism centres throughout South Devon, including Exeter and Plymouth. It will also be distributed throughout Dartmoor’s largest hotels, tourist attractions and holiday cottage providers.
- Your branding on every page of the Dartmoor Artisan Trail website, with a link to your website.
- A day out for your team or clients, visiting three artisans of your choice, either on different occasions or on one day.
- A half-day photoshoot with Suzy, with unlimited use of the high-resolution images. This could include portraits of your team and a collection of product shots.
- A free advert on the 'Where to Stay' section of The Dartmoor Artisan Trail website (for tourism-related businesses)
- A dedicated page on The Dartmoor Artisan Trail website about your organisation.
- The opportunity to run your own competition at the exhibition, on our website and through our social media platforms, giving you the chance to connect with a new audience.
- Your branding on all press releases (sent to local, national and US press).
- The chance to distribute your marketing material at the exhibition.
- A public thank you on our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), as well as regular posts referencing your organisation.
- Your name listed as the project's chief supporter on the photographic archive of the project, which will be stored in the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter, Devon Rural Archive and the Dartmoor Museum of Life.
- The chance to be associated with an environmentally-sound project that helps rural businesses.
- The knowledge that your money is helping Dartmoor’s traditional trades and skills survive.